Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pecha Kucha: Images

As I mentioned in my previous post, I was one of the presenters for the City Market Visa Wellington on a Plate event, Pecha Kucha: Imbibe. The others were Tom Scott, Bella Kalolo, Barry Soper, Rex Morgan, Howard Greive, Nick Churchouse, Steve Joll, Angela Meyer, Katherine Smyth, Helen Masters, Nigel Greening, Paul Sinclair, and Mayatita Southerwood. Apparently there will be a video of each presenter put up on youtube, and I'm sure I'll reluctantly post it on here too, whether or not I can bring myself to watch my own video is another story. But until then, here are the 20 images I used for my presentation, so click the 'read more' to see them all.

1: The Crap Kitchen


2: Carrot Burrata


3: Pickled Rhubarb


4: Bay Leaf Simple Syrup


5: Kai Kem Eggs


6: Hamine Egg


7: Confit Garlic


8: Bone Marrow


9: Bacon


10: Duck Prosciutto


11: Sous Vide Pear


12: Sous Vide Pear


13: Pork Hock Cake


14: Pork Cheek Confit


15: Stuffed Pork Trotter


16: Dosa


17: Kim Chi


18: Flexible White Chocolate Sheet


19: Tortellini


20: Red Wine Marinated Beef Salad